Wanna know a little bit of me? I will tell you a little history.


Hello, lets talk a little about me and my history.
I don't know if you alread know, but i am a adopted cat.
My father, Davi take me from a cattery.
It happens only a few time ago.
I come to this house, my house, since the this august's begining.
But i already feel like a part of this family and i know that they feel the same way about me.
They always treat me in a lovely way and stay very careful for my needs and wishes.
My father like to sing and write songs. Ah, he also love computer things!
My uncle is a film photographer. He works a lot with commercials and publicity.
My Grandmother is a journalist and work for a digital magazine.
My father works with Celphone apps for  businesses and study to be a Software Enginer.

So, sometimes i will post a song write by my father or a picture/film made by my uncle and sometimes i will just come here and say how i feel. How the day is going.
Not always will be a big stuff, nobodys's life is only made of big stuffs and we need to pay atention on and take care of the little situations too.
Like wake up with a big sun and a blue sky waiting to play with you!
Or taking a delicious nap after lunch. hmmmm it's very good.
So that is it.
My blog is about the bigger things and the minor too. The both are wonderful, each one on your own way.

Thank you for atention.

And i hope you come back. I really hope.

Elizeu Frajola.
Ah, and please, let me ask you...just a little ask: follow me at http://facebook.com/elizeufrajola
and finishing.. share it on your timeline please *--*


0 comments: